Trevor Van Winkle
Creator/Writer/Producer, Voice of Sam Bailey and De Witt
Trevor Van Winkle has been telling stories for as long as they can remember. Raised in southern Oregon, they were instilled with a love of books, film, and music from a young age, producing short films with friends and family members throughout middle and high school before attending Biola University, where they majored in Cinema and Media Arts with an emphasis in Production. Shortly after graduation, they moved to Mammoth Lakes, CA and self-published The Gräzland Tales, then began producing Homestead on the Corner in 2019 with the help of actors from the local theatre community. Following the beginning of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, they created the spinoff series The Sheridan Tapes and Tales of the Echowood.
Writer/Producer, Voice of Kate Sheridan
Virginia Spotts is pleased as punch to be on the Sheridan Tapes team, and grateful for the opportunity to expand her creative career in the world of audio fiction. Besides her college experience in Theatre Performance and Creative Writing, Virginia has worked on indie film and stage productions in Albuquerque, Kansas City, Seattle, and Mammoth Lakes. Notable productions include Molly in the world premiere of ShootHorses at UMKC, Jane/Olga in MLRT’s The Women (postponed due to COVID-19), lead roles in two murder mysteries written by Airen Neeley Chaconas, and voice acting work within the Homestead on the Corner universe (Kate Sheridan, Anne Bonny, Esen).
Airen Neeley Chaconas
Voice of Anna Sheridan and The Echo
Airen Neeley Chaconas might be new to the podcast world, but has starred as the leading lady in community theater productions of The Merchant of Venice, As You Like It, and Macbeth. Airen loves writing, travel, vintage finds, and her husband of two years! When she is not voicing the character of Anna Sheridan, she is tackling corporate training and binge-watching British dramas.
Voice of Bill Tyler
While waiting the proverbial tables, Jesse Steele has been working as an actor, director, writer, producer, editor, karaoke host, bartender, and high school film teacher for going on 15 years, give or take. His production company, Stainless Films, based in California’s Eastern Sierra, focuses on short films and commercials. With many shape-changing and eclectic roles under his belt, he has portrayed Benedict in Much Ado About Nothing, Orlando in As You Like It, The Baker in Into the Woods, Harry in Mamma Mia!, Robert in Boeing-Boeing, Hannay in 39 Steps, Barfay in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz, and Bottom in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, to name a few. Jesse’s favorite film role to date was playing Mark Twain in a locally produced short film. Jesse is honored to be working with such incredible talent on The Sheridan Tapes, and happy to have finally gotten his lifelong wish to be made into a cartoon character.
Voice of Maria Sol
A world traveler and adventure-seeker, Amitola spends her time reading, seeking out interesting (and hopefully haunted) places, and looking for more stories to obsessively consume. What began as a passion for literature evolved into memorizing epic poetry and writing, and she loves the versatile nature of podcasting and audio drama. She has acted in several plays, participated in poetry recitation competitions, and enjoys the grand play that we all call life.
Voice of Chief Morrison
Mike Kennedy is a film, commercial, stage and voice actor. Having transitioned from a career as a general practice physician, Mike stepped into the void to pursue his passions and has never looked back. His last lead in the short film “Ravage” has garnered multiple awards including several “Best Actors.” He has portrayed a crusty conflicted rock climber, a savvy Slavic spy, a deranged miner in a Faustian drama, and a homicidal parishioner. On stage, his last lead was in Shakespeare’s Macbeth.
*Note: In Season 1 of The Sheridan Tapes, Mike Kennedy was credited as Michael Dostrow.
Voice of Doctor Ren Park
Sam Taylor lives, works, and plays around Mammoth Lakes, Ca. While HOTC and TST are his first foray into voice acting, it has always been something he wanted to explore. Sam likes to spend his free time writing, mostly in the fantasy genre. He also is an avid participant in local theatre, which is how he first met Trevor. Sam’s day to day life consists of running a shipping and copy shop he took over with his partner in 2019.
Ezra J. Wayne
Voice of Ned Leroux
Ezra J. Wayne is an actor, singer, cosplayer, and writer. Originally a stage actor, he has performed in musicals for more than 20 years. Some of his favorite roles include Olive in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Mayzie in Seussical, and the Witch in Into the Woods. He would very much like to play a male role in any of these musicals at some point. More recently, Ezra has shifted to voiceover, lending his voice to audio dramas, commercials, narrations, and video games. He has worked on many wonderful audio fiction podcasts, but he considers The Sheridan Tapes to be his favorite.
Jesse Haugen is an award-winning composer whose body of work includes music for film, web, television, podcasts, and the concert stage. Born on a cattle ranch in North Dakota, he moved to California at a young age and fell in love with not just playing music, but creating it himself. Many years later, he now frequently collaborates with storytellers, orchestras, and content creators from all across the globe, creating music that seeks to help bring stories, worlds, and instruments to life. Jesse lives in California with his wife, two-year-old son and newborn daughter, and puppy.
- Gus Krieger – Giles Fallow, Episode 04
- Mike Van Winkle – Commission Board Member, Episode 05
- Chris Martin – Robert Quincy, Episodes 10, 26, 29, 37, 48, 49, 50, 55, 58, 63, 64, 69, 71
- Alejandra Cejudo – The Beechwood Monster, Episode 14 / Amanita, Episodes 33, 49, 50, 52, 53, 54, 64, 66, 67
- Matthew Chaconas – Anthony Perdue, Episode 16, 72
- Alex Brown – Laurel, Episode 18
- Lesley-Anne Hoxie – Waitress, Episode 19, 71
- Liz Hull – Alice Kearnes, Episodes 22, 35, 58
- Maurice Cooper – Jerry Price, Episodes 24, 25, 36, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 55, 58, 59, 61, 63, 75
- Robin Gabrielli – Allen Gott, Episodes 25, 34
- David Ault – The Host, Episode 27
- James Cain – Peter Slate, Episode 28, 49, 52, 55, 58, 60, 69. 71
- Carmina Manley – Dispatch, Episodes 29, 37, 45
- Sarah Karnes – Lara Smith, Episodes 29, 36
- Becca Scott – Dolores/Eunice, Episodes 32, 50, 65
- Tal Minear – Hydnellum, Episode 33, 54
- Conrad Spotts – Nurse, Episode 36
- Leslie Redman – Molly Davis, Episode 43, 67
- Charles Scatolini – Pastor Seeger, Episode 45
- Socks Whitmore – Possessed Host, Episode 45
- Fennec Foxfire – Waitress, Episode 47
- Clayton Currie – Andrew Sheridan, Episodes 47, 50, 56
- Kris Allison – Daniella Caldwell, Episode 51, 58, 61, 63, 67, 69, 70, 71, 75
- Karim Kronfli – David Nathan Robinson, Episodes 51, 53
- Paul Warren – Craig Domhnwell, Episode 51, 72
- Julian Dailey – Teller, Episodes 52, 53, 54
- Lexa Childress – Lawrence, Episodes 52, 53, 54
- Adrian Gibbs – The Radio Host, Episode 54, 62
- Sophie Borjón – Detective Ramos, Episode 57, 68, 73
- Ray O’Hare – “The Sponsor,” Episode 57, 74
- Oliver Smith – Fred Blair, Episode 58, 75
- Catherine Gavigan-Binnie – Flight Attendant, Episode 60
- Dryw McArthur – Tour Guide, Episode 60
- Cassandra Tse – Amy-Louise Chen, Episode 60
- Maxwell Apse – Barista, Episode 60
- Brad Colbroock – Commissioner Michaels, Episode 61
- Zelda Kimble – Tour Guide, Episode 61
- Delvin Green – Philippe, Episode 61
- Drew Rutherford – Evan Tyler, Episode 66
- Jenna Rose Geiser – Lillian Tyler, Episode 66
- Chris Hubbard – Mark Williams, Episode 63, 67, 75
- Alyssa Gaiser – EMT 1, Episode 67
- Ama Mayer – EMT 2, Episode 67
- Meg Honnold – EMT 3, Episode 67
- Brookelynn Andler – Child 1, Episode 71
- Greg Vinciguerra – Young Paul, Episode 71
- Aaron Moy– Child 2, Episode 71
- Leslie Gideon – Child 2, Episode 71
- Levi Squier – Paul Payne, Episode 71
- Joanna Swan – Strange Woman, Episode 74
- Madeleine Hamley – Janitor, Episode 75
- Max Marshall – Accountant, Episode 75
- Stephen Indrisano – Technician, Episode 75
- Connor Bushoven – Electrician, Episode 75